Web Application for Remote Sensor Data
Capture is a powerful, user centric sensor monitoring platform able to collate real time information about traffic flow patterns with outputs to internet connected hardware like LED signage, access control and payment terminals.
Web application that collates data from remote traffic and parking sensors at traffic hotspots like airports, hospitals and stadiums to a unified cloud platform
DXD Group provides systems that collate real time information about traffic flow patterns with outputs to internet connected hardware like LED signage, access control and payment terminals.
- Sensor readings processed in 2021
- LED signs under control
Capture Web Application
Capture is DXD Group's cloud platform for the management of highways assets. Capture is currently used by all kinds off traffic hotspots to manage and automate vehicle flow around their sites.
Progressive Web App
Capture was developed as Progressive Web Application for use in the browser to minimise development costs, reduce maintenance and improve time to launch.
Remote Data Acquisition
Capture Connectors are small devices that plug into a wide-range of existing hardware and expose data to the cloud. Capture, therefore makes remote sensor monitoring simple and affordable.
Internet of Things Web App
Capture is currently used by all kinds off traffic hotspots to manage and automate vehicle flow around their sites, including:
- To detect overstaying vehicles at the drop-off zone
- To open and close short and long-stay car parks based on occupancy rules
- To welcome and direct VIP customers based on their number plate
Shopping centres and hospitals, to:
- Direct visitors to the most appropriate parking zone
- Designate variable lane direction into/out of a busy site depending on current traffic volume
- Detect traffic jams on internal road networks and display queue alerts in advance and directd rivers to an alternative route
At large London stadiums, to:
- Create parking restrictions that apply only on days where an event is taking place
Do you want to create and implement a compelling digital strategy for your business?
Danny Johnson email@example.com
More than 15 years in marketing, ecommerce and digital product development.
10 years working as a freelance developer in industries like tech, energy, healthcare and on self-started projects.
Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM) Chartered Marketer and Prince 2 project management practitioner.
3M+ in page views across client websites in 2022, £6M+ in online payments processed.
Extensive portfolio of websites, web apps and digital products.